About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
My love of birds began when I was a child watching the birds at my grandma's bird feeder. Ever since a black-capped chickadee perched on my hand and plucked out a sunflower seed, I have been a birder. My enthusiasm for photography quickly followed. I hope you enjoy my blogs and they inspire you to follow your own passions!

Friday, September 28, 2012

"Be Your Best Birder" is moving to San Francisco!

I have only ever been to San Francisco once and I remember it being amazing!  Fortunately some of the bird species I already know overlap, somewhat, with this part of California.  I'm going to be exposed to a lot of new species and it will definitely be a new birding challenge!

Stay tuned for many exciting birding posts from California!

No comments:

Post a Comment